Monday 13 August 2012

The ill feeling occurred again and I found out cutting myself makes it go away. I don't know why. There's still no blood from the wounds.

I reached the end of the path and there was a hospital. I entered and found the entire place covered in blood. There was a trail of blood leading in a certain direction. I didn't follow it though. There was something here first. Well there were two things. There was a mural on the wall. Chains of blood wrapped around an indistinguishable figure as lightning darted down from the sky. There was also a picture on the ground. It was a pictured of a woman holding a young child. There was a man in the picture too. At least I think it was a man. It had a very masculine physique but it's head had been cut out of the picture. I looked at the woman and child and my hand flew to my forehead. More flashes of memory. I saw the woman. Her mouth open in a scream. Her eyes wide with fear. In the edges of my vision black shapes rush towards her. Then the child. He was looking up at... Me? If these are my memories.

I'm going to follow the trail now.

No comments:

Post a Comment