Sunday 12 August 2012

After my last post I knelt down and retched for a couple of hours. I couldn't throw up though. It felt like there was something in my stomach that refused to come out. I felt so sick I couldn't take it. I took my knife and placed it against my stomach I wanted to stab whatever was in there or end it all. I'm still not sure. The moment the blade began to pierce my skin though I started to feel better and soon I felt fine.

I didn't bleed. The wound didn't bleed at all.

This... Confuses me... But part of me says this is normal.

There was a wooden path past the messages and I followed it. I'm still following it.

It's very long. The part I'm standing on now is going over a lake. I can't touch this lake. I can't drink from this lake. I know this. I don't know how. Memories pop through... but they don't make sense. I remember a tall man in a suit wearing a mask. I remember a monster and a city... Both defy description. I remember sitting in a room and talking to a fat man... There was a symbol... Like a triangle inside another triangle inverted. I know the symbol... Something about angels... Angels aren't nice. I don't like angels...

I think I'm rambling now. I'm going to continue following the path now.

No comments:

Post a Comment